You Do The Repairs
- Our Do it Yourself option allows customers to rent a bay, lift and everything they need to perform their own preventative care/maintenance and repairs in a safe and clean environment.
- The Do it Yourself option is for customers that are comfortable handling their own repairs from start to finish.
- You handle 100% of the repair yourself.
- Service Garage provides 5 minutes of free guidance from ASE-Certified Technicians before you get started.*
- You save 30%-70% over full service repairs.
- DO IT WITH HELP FEE IS $24.95/HR.
*If you need repair guidance beyond 5 minutes, we ask that you schedule our Do it with Help service prior to coming in so that a trained technician can provide you with the proper assistance you need to perform your repair. If you aren’t sure, please discuss your repair and skill level with our technician before getting started to determine which option is best for you. You are welcome to call or email us anytime to speak with a technician.
For reservations Call 920-380-1030, or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT NOTES, PLEASE READ:
To use our facility, you must be 18 years or older, have a valid driver’s license and show proof of current insurance for the vehicle you are repairing. Those under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Young children are welcome to wait in our customer lounge.
Only closed-toe shoes are allowed in the garage. Please no sandals or flip flops.